Road calculation problem

crashes, error report
Angepaba

Road calculation problem

Post by Angepaba » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:43 am

Hello.
I installed the last DIALux evo 7.1 patch 1 release, and when I tried to open a previous calculation, it crashes and shows me this (it happens with some road calculations too):

Unbehandelte Ausnahme: Keine R-Tabelle mit dem Namen 'CIE CLASS R1' bekannt!
System.ArgumentException
Keine R-Tabelle mit dem Namen 'CIE CLASS R1' bekannt!
en Dial.Dialux.StreetLighting.Objects.Scene.CreateRoadwayElement(Double width, Int32 laneCount, String rTableName)
en Dial.Dialux.StreetLighting.CalculationManager.Converter.ConvertStreetProfileElement(IScene convertedScene, IStreetProfileElementParams streetProfileElement, ConversionMapping mapping)
en Dial.Dialux.StreetLighting.CalculationManager.Converter.UpdateStreetElements(IScene convertedScene, IStreetScene streetScene, ConversionMapping mapping)
en Dial.Dialux.StreetLighting.CalculationManager.Converter.UpdateSceneData(IContext context, IScene convertedScene, IStreetScene streetScene, ConversionMapping mapping)
en Dial.Dialux.StreetLighting.CalculationManager.CacheManager.EnsureCachedStreetScene(IStreetScene streetScene)
en Dial.Dialux.StreetLighting.CalculationManager.ArrangementHelper.GetArrangementRoadDistance(IStreetLuminaireArrangementConfiguration configuration)
en Dial.Dialux.InteractionViewModels.Street.SchemeEditor.Table.StreetSchemeLuminaireArrangementPoleRoadDistanceCell.OnUpdateCellData()
en Dial.Dialux.InteractionViewModels.Street.SchemeEditor.Table.StreetSchemeGroupCell.OnUpdateCellData()
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.Controls.SchemeEditor.StreetSchemeControl.Update()
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.Controls.SchemeEditor.StreetSchemeControl.OnViewModelChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
en System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
en System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.Controls.SchemeEditor.StreetSchemeEditorControl.UpdateSchemes()
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.Controls.SchemeEditor.StreetSchemeEditorControl.OnSchemesChanged()
en Dial.Dialux.InteractionViewModels.Street.SchemeEditor.StreetSchemeEditorViewModel.UpdateViewModels()
en Dial.Dialux.InteractionViewModels.Street.SchemeEditor.StreetSchemeEditorViewModel.InternalUpdate()
en Dial.Dialux.Classlib.Tools.UpdateTrigger.Dec()
en Dial.Dialux.Classlib.Tools.UpdateTrigger.Trigger.Dispose()
en Dial.Dialux.InteractionViewModels.Street.SchemeEditor.StreetSchemeEditorViewModel.Update()
en Dial.Dialux.InteractionWorkspaces.StreetSchemeWorkspace.OnActivated()
en Dial.Dialux.InteractionToolManagement.ToolManager.TryActivateWorkspace(IWorkspace newWorkspace)
en Dial.Dialux.InteractionToolManagement.ToolManager.ActivateWorkspace(IWorkspace workspace, IMode mode)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Any advice?

Thanks,
Andrés.

T.Magenheimer

Re: Road calculation problem

Post by T.Magenheimer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:08 am

Dear Andrés,

Can you please send us such a problematic project file with a link to this thread for an analysis of the problem to the mail address 'Support@dial.de'?

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team

Angepaba

Post by Angepaba » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Hello.
Before your answer I tried to uninstall / install the new Dialux version and the first problem doesn't appears anymore (or just now). But now I have the same case that I posted in this previous link: https://dxboard.dialux.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83947
The luminaires dissapears.

I not really understand if these files are finally corrupted or something like that, but is very rare.
I send the file via email.

Regards,
Andres.

P.D.: Do you have any news about generate and save images of 3D renders / 3D false colours in road calculations?

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 am

Dear Angepaba,

We forwarded this problem directly to our development department. As soon as we get more information we will get back to you again.

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:41 am

Dear Angepaba,

We got a feedback from our developer. This bug is already fixed in the next evo version. So, till the next patch version will be released (up to now we have no exact date for the release), the only workaround would be to switch between the luminaire arrangements and back to the used one to actualize the CAD view.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team