DIALux evo 5.2 crashes when starts

crashes, error report
jordigrim

DIALux evo 5.2 crashes when starts

Post by jordigrim » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:18 pm

Hi,

I am sorry but I have to notice that once I've installed DIALux evo 5.2 on windows 10, 64 bit version. It crashes as follows when I start the program:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
Se produjo una excepción en el destino de la invocación.
en System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
en System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
en System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
en Dial.Dialux.Classlib.Tools.ModuleLoader.InitializeModules(IEnumerable`1 modules, Action preDelayedInitAction)
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.DIALuxModuleLoader.InitializeModules()
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.MainWindow.OnLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
en System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
en System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
en System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
en System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
en MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
en System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
en System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
en System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
en System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Inner Exception:
System.IO.FileLoadException
No se pudo cargar un procedimiento importado por 'Dial.Communication.Net.dll'.
en Dial.Dialux.PluginManager.ModuleInit.Init()
en Dial.Dialux.PluginManager.Module.Initialize()

I also tryed to install the 32 bit version, it worked well on the design process but crashes when calculation.

I'll be glad to find some help to solve the problem. Probably many other users with windows 10 have the same problems.

Csuleiman

Re: DIALux evo 5.2 crashes when starts

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:47 am

Dear jordigrim,

Does the problem always occur in the same project file while loading or calculating it? In case of this please be so kind to send it with a link to this thread to support@dial.de.
Besides this we would like to recommend you to update your graphics card driver. Please make an update of your graphics card driver on the manufacturer website of your graphic card and not with the help of Windows.
On the other hand it could also be a problem of the DIAL Communication Service. Therefore please have a look at the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81453&p=95769&hilit=dcf#p95769

Best regards,
Your DIAL Support Team