Placing workplane in open workplace

crashes, error report
bvanegmond

Placing workplane in open workplace

Post by bvanegmond » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:02 am

Dear Dialux,

We have a project with an open floor plan. I made this floor plan of one single indoor room. In this floor plan there are parts with offices and walkways. I placed Assessment zones with there own workplanes for each office and walkway parts. For the single indoor room i disabled to generate outputs and workplane.
For the office space (made with an assesment zone) i want to place a Visual task area (VTA). Now i get an error because the VTA is trying to link to the disabled working plane of the indoor space instead of working plane of the assesment zone.
Placing a workplane in the indoor space solves this problem but gives me false results in the calculations. Can you fix this?
Working in Dialux Evo 7.x version 5.7.0.34564 (according the about box)

Code: Select all

Unbehandelte Ausnahme: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
System.NullReferenceException
De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
   bij Dial.Dialux.InteractionManipulatorInstructions.ManipulatorInstructions.CreateInSpaceInstruction.UpdateWorkingPlane()
   bij Dial.Dialux.InteractionManipulatorInstructions.ManipulatorInstructions.CreateInSpaceInstruction.CheckMousePosition(ManipulatorArgs args)
   bij Dial.Dialux.InteractionManipulatorInstructions.ManipulatorInstructions.ManipulatorInstructionBase.AdjustManipulatorAtStart(ManipulatorArgs args)
   bij Dial.Dialux.Geometry.Manipulator.raise_OnAdjustManipulatorAtStart(ManipulatorArgs value0)
   bij Dial.Dialux.Geometry.ManipulatorListener<Dial::Dialux::Geometry::Scenegraph::CSimpleRectangleManipulator::SimpleRectangleListener>.OnAdjustManipulatorAtStart(ManipulatorListener<Dial::Dialux::Geometry::Scenegraph::CSimpleRectangleManipulator::SimpleRectangleListener>* , CMouseEvent* ev, Enum mode)
   bij Dial.Dialux.Geometry.Manipulator.HandleEvent(MouseEvent ev)
   bij Dial.Dialux.GeometryBase.Manipulators.ManipulatorEventExtension.HandleEvent(IManipulator manipulator, MouseEvent ev)
   bij Dial.Dialux.InteractionInputManagement.Manipulators.InteractionManipulator.HandleEvent(MouseEvent ev)
   bij Dial.Dialux.InteractionInputManagement.MouseActions.ManipulatorMouseAction.HandleMouseDown(MouseEventData data)
   bij Dial.Dialux.InteractionInputManagement.MouseActions.MouseAction.MouseDown(MouseEventData data)
   bij Dial.Dialux.Gui.Controls.CAD.RenderView.OnMouseButtonDown(Object sender, ValueEventArgs`1 e)
   bij System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bij Dial.Dialux.Classlib.Extensions.EventExtensions.InvokeImpl[T](EventHandler`1 handler, Object sender, T value)
   bij Dial.Dialux.Gui.Controls.CAD.MouseMessagePreprocessor.ProcessTickets(Boolean finish)
   bij System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherTimer.FireTick(Object unused)
   bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Attachments
Dialux Evo - Floorplan.JPG
Dialux Evo - Floorplan.JPG (147.66 KiB) Viewed 139 times
Dialux Evo - Error.JPG
Dialux Evo - Error.JPG (187.08 KiB) Viewed 139 times

Csuleiman

Re: Placing workplane in open workplace

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:17 am

Dear bvanegmond,

Please be so kind to provide us with your project file and some explaining screenshots for an analysis. We will try to analyse the error message in details. Please send us also a link to this topic so that we can better assign the issue. Our email-address is support@dial.de.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Csuleiman

Re: Placing workplane in open workplace

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Dear bvanegmond,

Unfortunately you detected a bug in the current evo version 7.1 which we have to solve as soon as possible in one of the next evo versions.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team