problem printing the documentation

crashes, error report
jcgelvesgbcg

problem printing the documentation

Post by jcgelvesgbcg » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Hi, I have a problem to print the documentacion, Just print in pdf the currente page, i selescted the "determine page count" and after a few minut i only have the current page, is there a new process for printing the documentation that Im missing?? do i have to select another option? Help, i need to finish this project

Csuleiman

Re: problem printing the documentation

Post by Csuleiman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:24 am

Dear jcgelvesgbcg,

In order to find the cause for this problem we would like to ask you to provide us with your project file for an analysis. Please send us also a link to this topic so that we can better assign the issue. Our email-address is support@dial.de.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

pavelkupcik

Post by pavelkupcik » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:40 am

Hello Dialux,

do you have any news regarding this problem? I´m facing the same.

Thank you
Best regards
Pavel

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:43 am

Dear pavelkupcik,

No, we did not receive any project file yet. Therefore we could not analyse this problem furthermore.
But you can provide us with your project file to find a suggestion to solution. Please send it with a link to this topic to support@dial.de.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

pavelkupcik

Post by pavelkupcik » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:11 am

Hello,

I have found the cause of the problem and the solution. Unfortunately new problem occurred. The cause was that I have imported too complicated 3DS object. Everything worked well until I tried to generate the documentation. It always generated one or two pages only. Therefore I have deleted the 3DS object and created new in Dialux directly by boolean operations. I´m able to generate all pages now but after a while of working in "Documentation" section or clicking on certain room called "Obývák", the Dialux Evo freezes. There are still a few 3DS objects but I think they are not too complicated and Dialux should handle them with ease. I´m going to send you my project and screenshot with explanation immediately.

Thank you
Best regards
Pavel Kupcik

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:23 am

Dear pavelkupcik,

Thank you very much for sending us your project file.

The cause for this problem are the 3DS files which are too complex for the performance in the documentation. We would like to recommend you to deactivate the check box for the furniture in the page settings of the documentation. Please click afterwards on “Apply globally”.
Then you will be able also to open the room summary for the problematic room.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team