Light scene

crashes, error report
Filozz

Light scene

Post by Filozz » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:58 am

Hey Dialux team

Can you help me out with the following:
1. Some of the lights in my light scene are not lighting up, is there a reason for this?
2. When I do light calculations for the entire building, only one room lights up.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,
Filozz :)

Csuleiman

Re: Light scene

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:08 am

Dear Filozz,

Please be so kind to provide us with the problematic evo project file. Besides this please send us also some screenshots showing the problem in details. Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.
It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic, so that we could better assign this issue.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

T.Magenheimer

Re: Light scene

Post by T.Magenheimer » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:43 am

Dear Filozz,

In your project file you have placed two luminaires in nowhere and you had a very large floor element in your project file. I deleted these two luminaires and reduced the size of the floor element.

Also, you didn't assign any luminaires to the light scene "building light scene”. I once assigned all luminaires of the building to this light scene.

I will send you your project file in the next minutes via WeTransfer. If there are still problems in the project file, please send us some explanatory screenshots for further analysis.

The following tutorial in our Youtube channel shows you how to create several light scenes correctly in our DIALux evo software:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJFWXcp ... ex=22&t=0s

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team