generating results for several light scenes

crashes, error report
bigwaser

generating results for several light scenes

Post by bigwaser » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Hello,

I have 2 light scenes, if I choose second scene from list in top right window, then I go to the documentation, which shows only the results for the first scene, there is no possibility to choose the results for the second scene....

How to generate results for first and second scene ??

Csuleiman

Re: generating results for several light scenes

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:31 am

Hi bigwaser,

Have you also clicked on the monitor icon after selecting the second light scene in order to activate it? Please see screenshot below.

Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (14.84 KiB) Viewed 178 times

In case the problem still exists, please be so kind to provide us with the evo project file. We will analyse the problem you described intensely.
It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic, so that we could better assign this issue. Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

bigwaser

Post by bigwaser » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:31 pm

hi

unfortunately, this does not help, interestingly the results in the pop-up menu change depending on the scene selection , look :

Of course in view 3d light intensity changing the intensity of light varies depending on the selected scene, only in generating results this not working..

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi bigwaser,

Thank you for providing us with your evo project file. After calculating the whole project we determined that the check box for generating the outputs of the second light scene was not activated. This is the reason why you did not get the corresponding documentation of the light scene 2.

We will send you the modified and calcualted project file via WeTransfer within the next minutes.

Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt.JPG (47.12 KiB) Viewed 171 times

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

bigwaser

Post by bigwaser » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:14 pm

Thank you for your answer.

I saw that check box earlier, but i see here mistake in translate, because in polish version this is described as " Edytuj obiekty dla tej sceny świetlnej " that mean in english: " Edit the objects for this scene", you have in oryginal english good describe " Generate outputs for this light scene" ;)

So... ther is another problem because if we mark check box for second scene, then results are generated for room summary for two scenes but not for calculation object, for example in sending project I have on storey 2 calculation object called
"Dziedziniec 2 " , for this is only first scene. This is very important we must generating results for other scenes on calculation object.

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:28 am

Hi bigwaser,

Thank you for the hint regarding the translation error. We will fix it in one of the next evo versions.

You just have to mark also the check boxes for all storeys in order to get the required documentation pages. The project file which we have sent you yesterday already includes this check marks, so please use this project for further planning. If you will also get the output pages of the site, then you have to activate it, too. Please see both screenshots below.

screenshot.JPG
screenshot.JPG (118.11 KiB) Viewed 145 times
screenshot2.JPG
screenshot2.JPG (43.99 KiB) Viewed 145 times

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

bigwaser

Post by bigwaser » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Ooo now it's everything ok , thank you very much ;)