problems with report when using 2 floors and lightplan

crashes, error report
deech123

problems with report when using 2 floors and lightplan

Post by deech123 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:20 am

Hi guys,

I have a quit complex building where I encounter some problems with. Let me explain what I did so that it will be quit good to understand.
first I created a ground floor level, then I duplicated this as 2nd floor and also as 3the floor.

now some parts of that building are with cutouts in the floor, so there is part of that building that we cut out a large piece in the floor with the cutout tool so that we must position the lights on the 2nd floor, but we need the lux on the ground floor.
so far so good, all is working perfectly.
when calculating the complete building, we can see the ground floor level has the correct lumen with the lights hanging at the ceiling on the 2nd floor.
but when we look in the report, then we can see the workplane at the ground floor with the correct lumen, but we can not see the part where the light's are positioned and how much.
if we look at the 2nd floor report, then this part is not even there?

so the problem is that if we handle over this report to the client, they will not see the count of those light's, and also they will not see the lighting position plan...
I tried different setups, but I encounter this problem over and over?
any idea how we are able to see the light plan also in the report on the ground floor OR 2nd floor?

for me it would be logical that when you have a building with sections cutout so that the complete room is not 1 floor but ground and 2nd floor, that dialux see this as one room, not 2.
so that the report of that room at the ground floor also mention the light's, and show the exact location.
if this is in the report of the 2nd floor also good, but now it's none of those...

ps : yes I did change the properties of the ground level object that the height of the rang is equal to the height of ground floor AND 2nd floor (so if ground floor = 4m and 2nd floor = 10m, then that value is 14m).

hope somebody can help me out what the problem could be.

Thx
Didier

T.Magenheimer

Re: problems with report when using 2 floors and lightplan

Post by T.Magenheimer » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:21 am

Dear deech123,

Perhaps the following article will help you to solve your problem:

https://www.dial.de/en/blog/article/sim ... al-floors/

Best regards,
Your DIAL Support Team

deech123

Post by deech123 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:01 pm

HI ,

thx for the link, but I have the latest version of dialux, and with the article, there is not one clue how to achieve this.
in my report, there is still no plan of the lights hanging at the 2nd floor.

so any clue or tip guys to make my report correct again?

D.

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:07 am

Dear

Have you also worked with a newly drawn space over the two floors, as described in the article?

If so, please send us the project file with some explanatory screenshots and a link to this thread for analysis to the mail address 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
Your DIAL Support Team