Texture Problem

crashes, error report
SurfingChewie

Texture Problem

Post by SurfingChewie » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:42 pm

Hi DIALux friends,

I am rather new in working with the DIALux Evo 8.2 software. I have attanded a training not long time ago and have to submit a homework in order to be certified.

Now I got a texture problem, which does not seem to be easy to solve...
The wall colours of the castle are supposed to be beige, but they are still partly default white, eventhough I have painted them. Depending on the view, they change colours and it seems, as if the colours are laying over each other.
Unfortunately I could not upload pictures to the board (the website always parsed an error), otherwise it would be easier for you guys to understand.

Does anyone have a clue where this texture problem is coming from and how to get rid of it?
I would be very grateful, if you can help me.

Thanky you very much in advance!

Kind regards,
SurfingChewie

Csuleiman

Re: Texture Problem

Post by Csuleiman » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:31 am

Hi SurfingChewie,

Please be so kind as to provide us with the problematic evo project file for analysis and some screenshots showing the problem in details. It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue.
Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

SurfingChewie

Post by SurfingChewie » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Dear DIALux-Support Team,

I have sent you an e-mail with the problematic file and a screenshot.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
SurfingChewie

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:39 am

Hello SurfingChewie,

Unfortunately, you constructed your building in the wrong way. It looks like you're only using cubes and other objects to build your building. The texture problems are also due to the wrong construction method.

The correct way is to draw the outer contours of your buildings and the inner contours of the rooms in the storey view. Only then will you receive correct calculation results and an ordered output.

Please watch the following tutorial on our YouTube channel to learn how to construct buildings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROCB3FyOVTs

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team