Calculation Results

crashes, error report
Monica64

Calculation Results

Post by Monica64 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:05 am

Hi,Dear Dailux Team
I’m beginner to Dailux Evo, I have a Question. Can you please help and write me how to get calculation results for the calculation surfaces in my project, I got result only for one room (TR1 Room) and average result of other rooms is 0.00. what is the problem with mine?
I would appreciate for any help!
Thanks advanced

Csuleiman

Re: Calculation Results

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:34 am

Hello Monica64,

Please send us the evo project file and also a screenshot showing the problem in details. We would like to analyse the problem directly in evo.
It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue. Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Csuleiman

Re: Calculation Results

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:43 am

Hello Monica64,

The luminaires in the rooms that were not calculated were not assigned to a light scene. Therefore, they were not calculated. We have now assigned the missing luminaire arrangements from the neighbouring rooms into the existing light scene 1 (luminaire group “Inside”). Alternatively, you can also create further light scenes and then only add individual luminaires to them in order to switch them separately.
After editing and recalculating the project, all rooms were displayed as completely calculated.
We have sent you the edited and calculated evo project file via WeTransfer.

We would like to recommend you to take a look at the following two articles from our DIALux evo knowledge database. There you will also find a link to a helpful video tutorial on the topic "Light Scenes":
https://evo.support-en.dial.de/support/ ... ght-scenes
https://evo.support-en.dial.de/support/ ... ing-scenes

Furthermore, this evo tutorial will certainly help you:
#21 DIALux evo tutorial — Luminaire groups for lighting scenes

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team