EVO 9

crashes, error report
Angepaba

EVO 9

Post by Angepaba » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:38 am

Hello.
I think that in the new version we have lost a lot of quality of documentation, because the renders are show very small and some schemes too, like the UGR results with poor definition, etc.
One of the best use of EVO is the possibilty to show renders to the clients. And for the professionals, to see clearly the results (isolux, false colours, etc). And I think that in this version this has not been achieved.
The graphic design it's ok.

Regards,
Andres.

beta-pt

Re: EVO 9

Post by beta-pt » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:55 pm

I think so. Images are small, for clients are important nice renders, in this version are too small and cant be larger.. why ??

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:34 pm

Hi all,

The new documentation works with a defined design grid and layouts in the form of templates. The position of images in 8.2 was also always firmly defined by us. However, images in 9.0 cannot simply be scaled larger. These would then possibly ruin the layout. An appealing layout for the new documentation was one of our core development goals. With the purchase of the Pro feature "Layout" the user gets complete freedom in designing the documentation.

This means that the size of the image is limited by us to a defined value, so you cannot increase the size of your image.
But since we have already heard this request from several users, we will publish an evo patch version, which will offer further layout alternatives for images to make them bigger.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

mitupuku

Post by mitupuku » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:28 am

Hello there!
But since we have already heard this request from several users, we will publish an evo patch version, which will offer further layout alternatives for images to make them bigger
I want to join this request. The new documentation looks much better in my opinion, but these small images spoil everything.

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:53 am

Hello all,

We released a new patch version of evo9.0 last Monday, in which we offer further layout alternatives for images to get them bigger. Therefore we would like to recommend you to update to the evo9.0 Patch 2 version.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team