Calculation Surfaces in Report

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
omannan

Calculation Surfaces in Report

Post by omannan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:05 am

Hello,

I updated to Dialux Evo 7 and was finishing a project i started earlier. However, I now can't find the calculation surfaces in the documentation results as it used to be before. In the previous version i used to be able to add Isolines, Value Chart, and False Color individually. now I cant find them.

I checked with other projects and i found that they are now all in one page in the room results. But in my current project i dont have rooms, i added a calculation object myself to get the results (it's an outdoor project)

can you please help guide me to where i can find these settings if they still exist?

Thanks
O

T.Magenheimer

Re: Calculation Surfaces in Report

Post by T.Magenheimer » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:18 am

Dear omannan,

Please send us your problematic project file with a link to this thread for an analysis of the problem to the mail address 'Support@dial.de'.

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team

aclavelar

Post by aclavelar » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem, as reported by the previous user. I was using Dialux 6.1, when I updated it to the 7.1 version, I could no longer print the calculation results. The only items I can see are the views and luminaries information, no matter the report template I choose.

Best regards,

Carlos

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:16 am

Dear aclavelar,

We would recommend you to uninstall your current evo version completely from your computer system and install our newest evo version 7.1 with the following setup link on your system.
In this case all DIALux components will be newly registered.

Download link DIALux evo 7.1 setup: https://b2b.dial.de/index.php/s/1AjNDJGEZgtkGNj

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team

aclavelar

Post by aclavelar » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:59 pm

Hello,

I have uninstalled the Dialux and re-installed it again according to your suggetion and also deleting all existing Dialux folders. The problem persists in the documentation. I cannot see the calculation surfaces. I have even started a project from scratch to see if there was anything existing that could be causing the problem. I have even re-installed windows 10.

Please help me!

Best regards

Carlos

aclavelar

Post by aclavelar » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello Mr. Magenheimer,

I have uninstalled the Dialux 7.1, have re-installed Windows 10, re-installed Dialux 7.1 according to your suggestion, but I still cannot fix the problem in generating a proper report. The only information available are related to number of luminairs, view and luminair datasheet. The surface calculations are not shown in the report.

Best regards

Carlos

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:39 am

Dear Carlos,

Please send us the problematic project file with some explaining screenshots and a link to this thread for an analysis of the problem to the mail address 'Support@dial.de'.

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team