Road calculation

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
Angepaba

Road calculation

Post by Angepaba » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:56 am

Hello. Two points:
1) I found a bug in road calculation. I installed the new version and when I opened a previous road calculation the luminaires disappeared. You can only see the pole. I tried with other previous projects and happens the same. I attached an image.
01.png
01.png (67.05 KiB) Viewed 419 times
2) This is not a bug, only a detail. If you have a road with different distances from each side, you can´t use the bilateral disposition and you need to insert two unilaterals. So when you print the report in the scheme only appears the principal disposition, not all of them. I attached two images.
02A.png
02A.png (96.79 KiB) Viewed 419 times
02B.png
02B.png (62.82 KiB) Viewed 419 times

Csuleiman

Re: Road calculation

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:19 am

Dear Angepaba,

Regarding your first point we wonder if you could send us your project file for an analysis. Please send it with a link to this topic to support@dial.de.

The second issue you mentioned is a correct behavior in evo. Only the main lumininaire arrangement will be displayed in the documentation.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Angepaba

Post by Angepaba » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Hello.
1) I sent an email with the example file.
2) Yes, I understand that it's a correct behavior, but I wonder If it were possible to include in the schemes all the luminaires used, because for the clients it's more easy to understand the disposition of them. Or maybe include this point in the wishlist...

Thanks and regards,
Andres.

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:35 am

Dear Andres,

Thank you very much for sending us your project file. Unfortunately we are absolutely not able to reproduce the problem you described in the current evo 7.1 version. Therefore we wonder if you could send us a video showing the workflow till the problem occurred.

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:38 am

Dear Andrés,

We still couldn’t reproduce your mentioned problems on our computer systems.

We would recommend you to uninstall your current evo version completely from your computer system and install our newest evo version 7.1 with the following setup link on your system. In this case all DIALux components will be newly registered.

Download link DIALux evo 7.1 setup: https://b2b.dial.de/index.php/s/1AjNDJGEZgtkGNj

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team