Export Lux Table and other data

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
jlgrenik

Export Lux Table and other data

Post by jlgrenik » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi all!

I'm making the transition from Dialux 4 to evo and I can't find all the nice output information that Dialux 4 provided for each individual surface.

My area es outdoor lighting and, I'm very used to copy the Table (E) for some surfaces and paste it into Excel to perform certain calculations.

Is there a way to do this in evo?

Where are the zillions of different output pages that Dialux 4 generates?

Also, I'm used to configure a lot of parameters, like the calculation grid, etc. Evo seems to be much more automatic... where are those settings in evo?

Thank you all!

Csuleiman

Re: Export Lux Table and other data

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:43 am

Dear jlgrenik,

In DIALux 4 you can copy and paste the whole output page as a text into an Excel table. But in DIAlux evo you cannot do this as in DIALux 4. This feature is not available yet in evo. You can only copy the output page as an image to Excel. We know about the wish of importing data from evo to Excel, so we have already added this point as an improvement to our roadmap of evo.

Regarding the documentation in evo, we would like to recommend you to have a look at our video tutorials. Maybe the following might be of help regarding your issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsCk8ZE2-WY

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team