Output Report Changes - Results Overview!

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
Jack DG

Output Report Changes - Results Overview!

Post by Jack DG » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:11 pm

Team,

I created a Dialux Evo model several months back, before the latest updates. I was able to produce a comprehensive lighting report, which a summary section at the beginning using the 'results overview' function. This summary section showed every room at the top of the page, and highlighted each workplane separately with a small summary report below it. This way, when scrolling through a PDF output, it was very clean-cut and obvious which room was being looked at. I've gone back to my exact same model to make a minor update, and the software no longer seems to support this. When I try to output the report for the exact same model it looks completely different.

I am attributing this to the update, as nothing else has changed. I have tried extensively to troubleshoot this issue and am happy that this is not a user error.

Could you firstly confirm that this is a result of the latest update?

Secondly, please bring back the previous option. This was an excellent feature of the software. Despite the obvious issue of now having to issue a formal report completely different to the original, with only a minor change; this feature was really useful.

Examples of the output attached
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (34.75 KiB) Viewed 783 times
Jack DG

T.Magenheimer

Re: Output Report Changes - Results Overview!

Post by T.Magenheimer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Dear Jack DG,

Can you please send us the problematic project file with a link to this thread to the mail address 'Support@dial.de' and explain us your problem in more detail?

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team

Jack DG

Post by Jack DG » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 am

Hello T. Magenheimer,

I do not believe this is a problematic project file.

What other information do you require? Simply put, I would like to know how to produce the output as demonstrated above, in Dialux Evo.

I produced this a few months ago, but now the software will not allow me to do it. It shows every room in the project, and highlights one at a time giving a summary of the results.

Jack DG.

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:49 am

Dear Jack DG,

As we are not exactyl sure what kind of changes do you mean, we wonder if you could provide us with some more information. Do you mean the improvements in the evo version 7.0? Please see the version history under the following link:
https://dxboard.dialux.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83336

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Jack DG

Post by Jack DG » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:35 am

Hello C. Suleiman,

Please refer to my original post. Can you please advise how, in Dialux evo, do I produce a results page that looks like this?

I want a page in my exported report to show the entire floor plan with all luminaires, but highlighting just one room with that rooms results at the bottom.

The screenshots I have attached were produced using Dialux Evo, but since the latest updates I can no longer produce these same results.
I have reviewed the link you forwarded, but don't see anything that refers to this.

Thank you in advance.

Jack DG.

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:08 am

Dear Jack DG,

We have changed the expenses meanwhile. This output doesn't exist anymore.

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team