Output Report Changes - Results Overview!

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
Jack DG

Output Report Changes - Results Overview!

Post by Jack DG » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:11 pm

Team,

I created a Dialux Evo model several months back, before the latest updates. I was able to produce a comprehensive lighting report, which a summary section at the beginning using the 'results overview' function. This summary section showed every room at the top of the page, and highlighted each workplane separately with a small summary report below it. This way, when scrolling through a PDF output, it was very clean-cut and obvious which room was being looked at. I've gone back to my exact same model to make a minor update, and the software no longer seems to support this. When I try to output the report for the exact same model it looks completely different.

I am attributing this to the update, as nothing else has changed. I have tried extensively to troubleshoot this issue and am happy that this is not a user error.

Could you firstly confirm that this is a result of the latest update?

Secondly, please bring back the previous option. This was an excellent feature of the software. Despite the obvious issue of now having to issue a formal report completely different to the original, with only a minor change; this feature was really useful.

Examples of the output attached
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (34.75 KiB) Viewed 149 times
Jack DG

T.Magenheimer

Re: Output Report Changes - Results Overview!

Post by T.Magenheimer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Dear Jack DG,

Can you please send us the problematic project file with a link to this thread to the mail address 'Support@dial.de' and explain us your problem in more detail?

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team

Jack DG

Re: Output Report Changes - Results Overview!

Post by Jack DG » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 am

Hello T. Magenheimer,

I do not believe this is a problematic project file.

What other information do you require? Simply put, I would like to know how to produce the output as demonstrated above, in Dialux Evo.

I produced this a few months ago, but now the software will not allow me to do it. It shows every room in the project, and highlights one at a time giving a summary of the results.

Jack DG.