ESCAPE ROUTE LIGHTING IN DILAUX EVO_7

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
Jack DG

ESCAPE ROUTE LIGHTING IN DILAUX EVO_7

Post by Jack DG » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Team,

This topic was posted 5 days ago. It has had a single response, and yet the thread has been closed. Please advise why it has been closed?

In my opinion, as a frequent user of Dialux EVO I would argue that it is perfectly possible to calculate emergency lighting within the software, irrespective of whether the software has been specifically developed to do so, or not.

Using the scenes constructor, and the 'set calculation' tool, you are able to test emergency lighting and ensure it complies.

C.Suleiman - can you please advise why you disagree with the above, and have closed a thread without an appropriate explanation to your statement. These should not be immediately closed, and should allow the forum users to offer additional/alternative responses.

Jack DG

Csuleiman

Re: ESCAPE ROUTE LIGHTING IN DILAUX EVO_7

Post by Csuleiman » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:02 am

Dear Jack DG,

As mentioned in the past, we have to close threads after some days. Please see this thread:

http://dxboard.dialux.com/viewtopic.php ... pic#p99589

If you would like to post to an already closed thread, you are welcome to send us a private message to the technical support of DIAL. We will then unlock the thread directly for you. So, in a moment we will also unlock your other thread.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Jack DG

Re: ESCAPE ROUTE LIGHTING IN DILAUX EVO_7

Post by Jack DG » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:13 pm

C. Suleiman

Thank you for this. We have had this discussion previously, and I do appreciate why you close threads. That said, the it goes against the definition of a forum and becomes more of a FAQ page.

If after a few days, no one has made any further posts, I would hope that puts your mind at ease that the forum will not become bombarded with unnecessary posts.

I am not critising, as such, just offering feedback on how to make the forum more productive.

Kind Regards

Jack DG