Allocation of luminaires in documentation

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
Decmorgan

Allocation of luminaires in documentation

Post by Decmorgan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:31 pm

Hi all,

Got an annoying problem at the moment hope you can help.

Currently doing an exterior design, on some buildings luminaires are allocated against the building and some against the assessment zone for the same area.

I have drawn an assessment zone around the exterior of the building to calculate the lux levels at floor level, issue is not all luminaires show on the assessment zone under quantity and on the map. I then checked the box to show the building and there were the missing plotted luminaires.

The assessment zone covers all the luminaires on the building in terms of area but they are not all shown. How can I change it so that all appear under the assessment zone? And why is this happening?

If this isn't clear I can show some photos to illustrate what I mean

Csuleiman

Re: Allocation of luminaires in documentation

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Dear Decmorgan,

Please provide us with your evo project file for an analysis. Besides this please send us also some screenshots showing the problem in details. Our email address is support@dial.de.
It would be of help if you could also send us the link to this topic, so that we could better assign this issue.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team