Raytracer Problem

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
Hosheeta

Raytracer Problem

Post by Hosheeta » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Hello,

I really need some help with the raytracer on Dialux Evo. I have made the lighting for an indoor swimming pool room and wanted to render the design for a report. However, when I am using the raytracer, only a part of the pool is being rendered and not the entire room. I can't figure out why this is happening. I have tried uploading a pic of the rendering I am obtaining but for some reasons I can't.

Csuleiman

Re: Raytracer Problem

Post by Csuleiman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:53 am

Dear Hosheeta,

We'd like to ask you to send us the evo project file and some explaining screenshots showing the problem in details. Please provide us also with the link to this thread, so that we can assign your request directly.
Our email address is support@dial.de.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Csuleiman

Re: Raytracer Problem

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:44 am

Dear Hosheeta,

You detected a bug in the older evo7.1 patch1 version which we have already solved in the current evo7.1 patch2 version. The problem was caused by the suspended ceilings which were not hidden by the raytracer.

As this bugfix is implemented in evo7.1 patch2, we would like to recommend you to uninstall your current evo version completely from your computer system and install the newest one by using the following setup link. In this case all DIALux components will be newly registered.

DIALux evo 7.1 patch 2 setup: https://b2b.dial.de/index.php/s/F0Rxsff5QZjvAWe

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team