DIALux evo 7.1 crashes when opening Documentacion tab

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
Esteban

DIALux evo 7.1 crashes when opening Documentacion tab

Post by Esteban » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Yesterday i was working on an ilumination proyect, i opened the Documentation tab (that took a lot of time to open) and when i was selecting what pages would go on the final pdf i clicked on X document and then dialux crashed whil charging that document (windows told me that dialux stoppped working), after the forced closure of Dialux evo, every time i attempt to open the normal file it crashes while loading the file. I attempted to open the .bak file (changing the extension to .evo), and i had success... BUT, opening the Documentation tab crashes the program even if i can navigate normally on Construction, Light and Export tabs. Help me! this is an imporant proyect i have to deliver :(

Before dialux were making the documentation, the file weighed 10 MB, when dialux crashed the file weighed 100MB, when i opened the .bak file and removed some Rooms this weighed 60 MB. i think it's due to dialux's crash when making the documentation :/
Last edited by Esteban on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Csuleiman

Re: DIALux evo 7.1 crashes when opening Documentacion tab

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:23 am

Dear Esteban,

Please provide us with your evo project file and some screenshots showing the problem in details. We will try to repair the project for you. Our email address is support@dial.de.

It would be of help if you could also send us the link to this topic, so that we could better assign this issue.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

T.Magenheimer

Re: DIALux evo 7.1 crashes when opening Documentacion tab

Post by T.Magenheimer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:07 am

Dear Esteban,

The reason of the documentation problems are the several 3D objects in your project file which are too complex for the generation of the documentation. Currently we improve the performance problems within the documentation for the next evo version.

As a workaround, there is only the possibility that we disable the objects in the documentation of your project files. We have done this in the project file we send you in a few minutes via WeTransfer.

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team