DWG?DXF Import Button in DIALux evo 8.2

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
tversellie

DWG?DXF Import Button in DIALux evo 8.2

Post by tversellie » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:22 pm

Hello,
I am working along with the Tutorial For Beginners Video-Presentation of DIALux evo 1 - workflow by Daniel Witzel. At the Start Screen, there is a DWG/DXF Import button from which Herr Witzel chooses his file to create a background. In my version of DIALux evo 8.2, this Button reads "Import plan or IFC". This button when selected will not properly load a plan from a DWG file. Is there an add on that I am missing to have this properly functioning Button? Thank You in advance for any help received.

Danke Fur Alles,

Tim Versellie

Just Tom

Re: DWG?DXF Import Button in DIALux evo 8.2

Post by Just Tom » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:45 am

I am also having the same issue. Dialux Evo 8.1 nor 8.2 can't import any CAD file from a newer version of CAD. I saw a video that it can upload files from earlier CAD versions but I haven't tried this yet. I am looking forward to this bug getting fixed though.

T.Magenheimer

Re: DWG?DXF Import Button in DIALux evo 8.2

Post by T.Magenheimer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:41 am

Dear user,

With the function "Import plan or IFC"

With the function "Import plan or IFC" it should be no problem to import a DWG into our evo software.
If there should be problems with a DWG, you can send us your problematic DWG file with a link to this thread for a check of the problem to the mail address 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
Your DIAL Support Team