Outdoor Daylighting

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
anggi_rafika

Outdoor Daylighting

Post by anggi_rafika » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:37 am

Hi Dial support team,

I have another question, is it possible for Dialux Evo to calculate outdoor daylighting? I am trying to calculate the open surface outdoor and I already follow this guide topic in this link http://dxboard.dialux.com/viewtopic.php ... oor#p91382. It seems did not work. Please, help me if I do it in the wrong way.

Thank in advance.

Best regards,
Anggi Rafika
Attachments
outdoor daylight.PNG
outdoor daylight.PNG (72.21 KiB) Viewed 526 times

Csuleiman

Re: Outdoor Daylighting

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:17 am

Hello Anggi Rafika,

We do not calculate daylight in the exterior scene. Without light textures, however, the light effect of the luminaire cannot be seen. But the results of the luminaire are there: If you get the results manually with the surface result object, you can see values and false colours.
So to sum up, DIALux evo is currently calculating daylight only for the interior.

This is an extract from the DIALux evo version history finding on our website.

DIALux evo 6.0
Calculation of daylight control systems - With the new DIALux evo 6, the planner can include real daylight control systems, skylights and façade elements in his daylight calculation. This includes vertical louvre blinds and textile blinds, skylights, foils and prismatic systems. The lighting designer places and configures multiple daylight system in layers. Depending on the date, time, orientation of the building and sky model DIAlxu calculates the daylight factor and illuminance values inside the building.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team