Dialux Evo lighting Calculation

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
FERNANDES João-Luis

Dialux Evo lighting Calculation

Post by FERNANDES João-Luis » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:33 am

I created a project concerning an outside platform located in a process area. I have already installed several lighting fixtures on this platform. Once done, I can not start lighting calculations even by clicking on the corresponding icon. However I have created calculation objects or working planes or work areas but without success. I have created, deleted several times and created them again but always no positive result. Thank you for your help.

Csuleiman

Re: Dialux Evo lighting Calculation

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:46 am

Hello FERNANDES João-Luis,

Please send us the evo project file and also a screenshot showing the problem in details. We would like to analyse the problem directly in DIALux.
It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue. Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Csuleiman

Re: Dialux Evo lighting Calculation

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:50 am

Hello FERNANDES João-Luis,

The problem in your project file was that none of your luminaires was assigned to a lighting scene. We have grouped all your luminaires into one luminaire group and now you should be able to calculate the project.

In order to obtain results after the calculation, you still have to insert calculation surfaces or calculation points into your project.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team