Follow up on combining light scenes

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
LuisNMetzger

Follow up on combining light scenes

Post by LuisNMetzger » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:02 pm

Good evening,

I'm following up on the last question I asked concerning the combination of light scenes. (https://dxboard.dialux.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88734)
I understand that I may not combine two light scenes which include the same lights.
I have a project right now which doesn't let me combine light scenes where this is not the issue. I have 4 light scenes (1, 2, 3, 4). I may combine 1, 2 and 3 as well as 2, 3 and 4 though never 1 and 4 (darkens the square to mark).
Is there another reason why DiaLux wouldn't let me do that?

Thank you

Csuleiman

Re: Follow up on combining light scenes

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:54 am

Hello LuisNMetzger,

Please send us the evo project file and also a screenshot showing the problem in details. We would like to analyse the problem directly in evo.
It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue. Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

T.Magenheimer

Re: Follow up on combining light scenes

Post by T.Magenheimer » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Dear LuisNMetzger,

After a short check of the first two light scenes, I immediately noticed that three lights were present in both light scenes. Therefore these light scenes can‘t be combined.

Please check the other light scenes again.

Best regards,
Your DIAL Support Team