Light Scenes - Documentation

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
sanjin85

Light Scenes - Documentation

Post by sanjin85 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:46 pm

Hello,

I have an outdoor project with a total of 75 luminaries. Now the client wants me to make a calculation for several light scenes and make documentation. The scenes will be simple, for example, 1st light scenes will be with all luminaries turned on (100%), 2nd scene will be with maybe 40 luminaries turned on, others turned off, 3rd scene 10 luminaries on, others turned off, and so on... I have some question about documentation:

If I want to make documentation for all light scenes in one PDF document, Is there a way to show wich luminaries are used for specific light scenes and show that on the luminaire layout plan? I tried to make that but I always get Luminaire List and Luminaire Layout Plan for all 75 luminaires. I think it will be best if I could make "luminaire layout plan" page for every light scene. Is this possible?

Thanks

Csuleiman

Re: Light Scenes - Documentation

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:00 am

Hello sanjin85,

At present, you always receive a luminaire list and a luminaire layout plan for all luminaires. However, we will be pleased to take up this topic and include it as a new item in our evo improvement list. Our product owners will deal with it and prioritize the topic.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team