Ungrouping arrangement

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
bartlomiejchmiel

Ungrouping arrangement

Post by bartlomiejchmiel » Thu May 28, 2020 7:32 am

Dear colleagues,
I have a problem with an ungrouping line arrangement, something that was easy in previous Dialux, here I can`t find this... I have read that this problem was discussed here some time ago in a topic about circle arrangement, but there I`ve found that it is not possible. Is this still not available or I'm blind ;) and I can`t find this?
Best Regards
Bart

Razjel91

Re: Ungrouping arrangement

Post by Razjel91 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:56 am

Hi Bart,

you are absolutely right - there's no such option :) in EVO you cannot ungroup luminaire arrangement. As as small compensation, you may select individual luminaires in arrangement and move them as desired.

bartlomiejchmiel

Post by bartlomiejchmiel » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Ok, thanks for the info. Editing of a line is a very good option I solved my problems by deleting and adding other lamps in the same place...just have to change my habits. Maybe there should be an option to replace one or few lamps in a line (or group), same as you can do it with ungrouped lamps with options replace chosen lamps.

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:27 pm

Dear bartlomiejchmiel,

We will forward your suggestions to our product owner. They will discuss your issues intensively and add your wishes to our improvement list for future evo versions. Thank you for your important feedback!

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team