4.13 Download/Installation Problem

Anthony_Crosbie

4.13 Download/Installation Problem

Post by Anthony_Crosbie » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:34 am

Hi I am trying to install 4.13 but can not open the download file.

The file downloaded from the Dialux site has the file name 'DIALux_41300' but is not recognised as a .exe file type which I assume it is. When I double click to open/install the programme I am aske what I want to use to open the file. If the download for the site missing a file association? I am able to download other .exe file types so do not believe there to be a problem with the PCs here.

I have tried downloading the file on several PCs in the office and the same happens with each one.

I have also tried opening the file straight from download and the same happens. Also once downloaded it Microsoft says the publisher can not be verified.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Csuleiman

Re: 4.13 Download/Installation Problem

Post by Csuleiman » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:41 am

Dear Anthony_Crosbie,

We checked the download page and determined that everything works correctly.
In your case it seems to be as if the setup file is corrupt. Therefore please download the setups for DIALux 4.13 once again by using the following link which leads you to the installation setup:

DIALux 4.13: https://b2b.dial.de/index.php/s/cnai8fjQCdmOvpJ

After that please double-click the .exe file. This will start the installation process automatically.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Anthony_Crosbie

Re: 4.13 Download/Installation Problem

Post by Anthony_Crosbie » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:49 am

Thank you for the link - this has now worked, I can see the .exe extension in the download.