Uploading Luminaires

chrisdrain

Uploading Luminaires

Post by chrisdrain » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:09 pm

Hi,

I cant upload any luminaries into Dialux I have tried many different lights and manufacturers. I have also reinstalled the program. Anyone could help that would be great.

Cheers

Chris

Csuleiman

Re: Uploading Luminaires

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:15 am

Dear Chris,

We wonder if you could provide us with one of the problematic luminaire files for further analysis. It would be of great help if you could also send us some screenshots or better a video showing the steps till the problem occured. Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.
Please send us also the link to this topic, so that we could better assign this issue.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

T.Magenheimer

Re: Uploading Luminaires

Post by T.Magenheimer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am

Dear Chris,

Maybe the "DIAL Communication Service" is deactivated on your computer system. This service is responsible for the exchange of data between different processes e.g. catalogues, documentation and so on. DIALux will not function correctly, if this service is deactivated or uninstalled.
Therefore you should open the control panel -> computer management -> services and search for "DIAL Communication Service" make a right mouse click on it and select settings. As a starting type there should be “manual” selected. Then you should restart the service.
Screenshot.JPG
Screenshot.JPG (64.68 KiB) Viewed 615 times

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team