Dialux is crashing always after I add some calculation surfaces

Aorean

Dialux is crashing always after I add some calculation surfaces

Post by Aorean » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:23 am

My DIAlux is always crashing while i add in some calculation surfaces, I'm using DIALux 4.11, at first it was only crashing after adding more than 10 calculation surfaces, but now its crashing after adding 2 or even 1 of them, im getting the following crash report (trying to translate):
"DIALux just reconized a problem and the program will be closed.
The current project will be saved, you can reopen it again after you restart the program.
Please visit the DIALux-Forum and discripe the problem you are having right now and how it leads to that situation.
Maybe there already is a solution for your problem"
I would really appreciate some help. Thanks

Csuleiman

Re: Dialux is crashing always after I add some calculation surfaces

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:34 am

Hello Aorean,

Please try to uninstall the older DIALux 4.11 version from your computer system and install our current DIALux 4.13.0.2 version by using the following setup once again. In this case, all DIALux components will be newly registered.

DIALux 4.13.0.2 setup: https://b2b.dial.de/index.php/s/HePRxzOhXb6U5hG

In case the problem still exists, please send us the problematic project file and some explaining screenshots. We would like to analyse the problem directly in DIALux.
It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue. Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team