Unable to create building contour

How to construct ...
lh2004.hr

Unable to create building contour

Post by lh2004.hr » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:09 am

Hi, I am new to Dialux evo and currently learning this software.
I have import dwg drawing but unable to create new building as whenever I tried to close the polygon, the option was greyed out.
Can anyone help me what should I do? as I am quite sure that problem is not due to autocad drawing as I have tried with few other drawings but still having the same issue.

Thank you

Csuleiman

Re: Unable to create building contour

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:46 am

Hi lh2004.hr,

We would like to ask you to send us your evo project file and a video with the workflow until the problem occurs. We will try to reproduce the problem you described. As soon as we have been able to propose a solution, we will contact you again.
It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue. Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

lh2004.hr

Post by lh2004.hr » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:39 am

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I have sent the e-mail for the topic link as well as dropbox link for downloading the autocad file, for your further guidance.
E-mail was sent to : 'Support@dial.de', as requested.

Thank you for your assistance.

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:37 pm

Dear lh2004.hr,

The problem is caused by a wrong scaling. This scaling is much too high. We also sent you a mail with an explaining screenshot. With this unrealistic size of a building, the building contour can no longer be closed. Please correct the scaling. Then the problem is also solved.

Best regards,
Your DIAL Support Team