Forming multiple calculation grids within same calculation report

Bushair

Forming multiple calculation grids within same calculation report

Post by Bushair » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:06 am

Hello,
I am using Dialux 4.13 to conduct lighting calculations for my project. I have two sets of luminaires Control groups in my calculation - Control group 1 (which is emergency lighting) is made up of 28 luminaires; Control group 2 (which is normal lighting) is made up of 62 luminaires. The purpose of dividing them into groups was to conduct two scenarios of lighting calculations; normal lighting calculations by keeping both control groups 1 & 2 turned ON and emergency lighting calculations by keeping only Control group 1 turned ON - thereby achieving the specified target lux level in each case. My question is as follows:
How do I create two calculation grids - one for normal and the other for emergency? This means how do I make the single output calculation report have two sections for results - Calculation Grid 1 that shows xxx lux level achieved for Control group 1 and Calculation Grid 2 for Control group 2. If you wish to have the software project file, I am more than happy to send this to you. Thank you.

T.Magenheimer

Re: Forming multiple calculation grids within same calculation report

Post by T.Magenheimer » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:31 pm

Dear Bushair,

Please send us the problematic project file with some explaining screenshots of your issue for an analysis to the mail address 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
Your DIAL Support Team

Bushair

Post by Bushair » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Hello,
In accordance with your instruction I have sent you the details as mentioned below. Please confirm if you have received my email.

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello Bushair,

If you want to regulate the control groups individually, you would first have to insert light scenes. These are missing in your project so far. We have sent you via email an extract of the current DIALux 4 manual dealing with the topics of light scenes and control groups in DIALux. In this document, the entire workflow of handling lights scenes in DIALux is described.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team