Add Ukrainian language

feel free to add wishes and suggestions
Dmytro_Z

Add Ukrainian language

Post by Dmytro_Z » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:12 am

Hello Support Team,

I would like to ask you to add Ukrainian language to the list of languages in DIALux evo.
If needed, I could help with translation as a volunteer. I have enough experience in use of the software (10+ years and I was an accredited trainer in 2013th) and also I have all related standards to be sure that all lighting/technical terms are used correctly.
As an example I have the local standard ДСТУ ІЕС 60050-845:2012.

Actually I have already started translating to the OutputPageStringResources.uk-UA.xaml but then the new output layout was released, so will be needed to start it again from the very beginning when I'll have enough free time for this.
I just thought that more logically would be to get Ukrainian language presented in the future releases (even no problem if it will be in some raw/machine translation) and then me and all Ukrainian DIALux community could propose updates according to local standards or actual grammar if it will be required.

If I can be helpful in this (as a volunteer), please contact me dmytro.p.zubkov@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Dmytro Zubkov

Csuleiman

Re: Add Ukrainian language

Post by Csuleiman » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Hello Dmytro_Z,

Thank you for your helpful offer. We will forward the request for the implementation of the Ukrainian language in evo to our product owners. They will discuss the issue and get back to you if necessary.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team