The value of the property 'Reset_mouseover' is null or undefined, not a Function object

joseMendez

The value of the property 'Reset_mouseover' is null or undefined, not a Function object

Post by joseMendez » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 pm

DIALUX.jpg
This is the window that appears
DIALUX.jpg (19.91 KiB) Viewed 704 times
Hello,

I have a problem with Dialux 4.13, i am trying open the user database because i need some information from my last project, but when i try do it, shows a window with the nex text:

An error ocurred in this catalog.

Please visit the DIALux forum and describe under which conditions the error ocurred.

There may already be a solution to the problem.

I already tried the solutions suggested in the forum, but doesn´t work.

i'd like to know if someone had the same problem and how fixed it.

Could you help me please?

Thank you.

Csuleiman

Re: The value of the property 'Reset_mouseover' is null or undefined, not a Function object

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:24 am

Hello joseMendez,

Please read the following article of our DIALux knowledge base to answer your question:
https://dialux4.support-en.dial.de/supp ... -database-

Best regards
Your DIAL Support Team

joseMendez

Re: The value of the property 'Reset_mouseover' is null or undefined, not a Function object

Post by joseMendez » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Hello

Thank you about your answer.

I already tried with the article, but it doesn't work to me.

I installed Dialux 4.13 in my laptop, (my OS is W10) and have that problem, but installed the same version of Dialux in one desktop machine and it works good.

Could be something about the operative system version?

Maybe W10 doesn't support this version of Dialux?

Best regards.

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:19 pm

Dear joseMendez,

Windows 10 supports our DIALux 4 software without problems. I myself use it with a Windows 10 operating system without any problems.
Different versions of Microsoft updates are installed for each operating system. Unfortunately, we can only give you the information that is provided in the article.

However, you can still use our DIALux software without the "My Database" function. You can import luminaires into our software via the normal import of luminaires or simply drag the luminaire file from the desktop or from a folder into our DIALux software.

Best regards,
Your DIAL Support Team