Can't Install Dialux

crashes, error report
lucasladeia

Can't Install Dialux

Post by lucasladeia » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:41 am

Hi,

I can't install the program. After select the destination folder the setup just finish after click in the "next" button! No error message, no waiting, nothing. The folder at C:\Program Files\DIAL GmbH\DIALux is not being created as well. When I click the button "choose" to select a different installation folder the program sundally finish in the same way as when I click "next".

My PC is a AMD Phenom X4 running Windows 10, 14 Gb of RAM, Video card Radeon R7 260X 2Gb DDR5.

Csuleiman

Re: Can't Install Dialux

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:14 am

Dear lucasladeia,

One reason could be that the evo setup file was not downloaded completely and therefore corrupt. We wonder if you could try to download and install the evo version by using the following download link which leads you directly to the DIALux setup.

DIALux evo 8.0 Patch 3: https://b2b.dial.de/index.php/s/79MviIzDReBTcmJ

Please try to uninstall your older evo version completely from your computer system and install our newest evo 8.0 patch 3 version.
We would like to recommend you to deactivate all you security software (virus scanner) once on your computer system and after this please check if you can run the installation of DIALux evo8.0 without any problems.

If you have a bad feeling to disable the security software, you can deactivate your WLAN connection and remove the network cable from your computer.

Before starting the installation please make sure that your user account has full access (read and write) to the file and the complete directory 'C:\Users\”User name”\AppData\Local\DIAL GmbH\DIALux\'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team