Dialux no start

crashes, error report
Gada

Dialux no start

Post by Gada » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:26 pm

Hello!

Congratulations on your good software, I'm using Dialux for 2 years ago and I love it.

I can't start the software from 4 days ago, when I double click over the Dialux EVO icon the first loading screen is showed but without progression information, previously it showed a % progression before load the complete GUI. After 3 seconds it closed automatically. On the Administrator tasks also is closed Dialux.exe automatically.

I did a lot of things trying to solve the problem:

-I tried EVO 9.1 and 9.2 versions with reboots. Deleting folders.
-I used the ServiceTool.exe on the Dialux software for clean all options.
-I tried to install previous versions of the Nvidia drivers, recently updated.
-I uninstalled the antivirus software completely.
-I repaired the .NET and C++ libraries. Also, uninstall and install again.
-I checked the windows 10 integrity systems files: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/top ... 6e85d4094e

On the Windows Event View Aplication the event is .NET Runtime:
Aplicación: DIALux_x64.exe
Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
Descripción: el proceso terminó debido a una excepción no controlada.
Información de la excepción: System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException
en Dial.Logging.cli.LoggingInitializerWrapper.InitLoggingServiceAsMainProcess(System.String, System.String, System.String, Dial.Logging.Net.ILoggingConfiguration, Dial.Logging.Net.ILogSenderHandler)
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.LogInitializer+<>c__DisplayClass12_0.<InitializeLogging>b__3(Dial.Logging.Net.ILoggingInitializer)
en <Module>.Dial.Logging.cli.LoggingInitializerWrapperInternal.Init.<lambda_f2d343a8eef9229dde15d3ba0f219d07>.()()(Dial.Logging.cli.?Init@LoggingInitializerWrapperInternal@cli@Logging@Dial@@$$FQEAAXXZ.__l2.<lambda_f2d343a8eef9229dde15d3ba0f219d07>*, Dial.Logging.Lib.ILoggingInitializer*)
en <Module>.Dial.Logging.Lib.InitializeLogging(std.function<void __cdecl(Dial::Logging::Lib::ILoggingInitializer &)>*)
en <Module>.Dial.Logging.cli.LoggingInitializerWrapperInternal.Init(Dial.Logging.cli.LoggingInitializerWrapperInternal*)
en Dial.Logging.cli.LoggingInitializerWrapper..ctor(System.Action`1<Dial.Logging.Net.ILoggingInitializer>)
en Dial.Logging.cli.LoggingProcessor.InitializeLogging(System.Action`1<Dial.Logging.Net.ILoggingInitializer>)
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.LogInitializer.InitializeLogging()
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.LogInitializer.Start()
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.App.InitLogging(Dial.Dialux.Gui.LogInitializer)
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.App..ctor()
en Dial.Dialux.Gui.App.Main()
I no idea what can I do it to solve it. (I can't reinstall the windows system).

Any idea is welcome.

Thanks
Jose

T.Magenheimer

Re: Dialux no start

Post by T.Magenheimer » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:42 am

Dear Jose,

Can you please send us all log files for a further analysis of the problem?

To do so, please open the "Service Tool" in the DIAL GmbH folder and write us a mail from this "Service Tool" with the instance ID (see screenshots 1 & 2 in the attachment).

After clicking on the "Support" button in our Service Tool, both your mail program and a folder with numerous log files will open (see screenshot 3 in the attachment). Please put these log files into the mail as well and then send us this mail.

Screenshot 1.JPG
Screenshot 1.JPG (139.39 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
Screenshot 2.JPG
Screenshot 2.JPG (61.8 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
Screenshot 3.png
Screenshot 3.png (49.27 KiB) Viewed 1077 times

Best regards
Your DIAL Support Team

T.Magenheimer

Post by T.Magenheimer » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:17 pm

Dear Jose,

After analyzing your instance ID, we suspect that some security software is blocking something on your computer system.

Have you installed anything in this direction since the evo problems occurred?

The most likely cause is that some program is interfering, e.g. preventing the registrations from running properly.

So if you have any security software installed and disabling it does not work, please remove it completely from your computer and see if that fixes the problem.

We think that it is not a problem of evo or the evo setup, but of your computer.

Best regards
Your DIAL Support Team

Gada

Post by Gada » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:56 am

Hello!

Thanks a lot for your support.

Normally I used Kaspersky antivirus, but I uninstalled it and I reinstalled Dialux again. The problem persisted.

I reinstalled all windows systems, It was the last option, but Dialux it's important for my daily job.

Finally, the problem went out with a completely clean system.

Solved!

Thanks a lot
Jose