Utilisation Profile

crashes, error report
gavinbraid83

Utilisation Profile

Post by gavinbraid83 » Thu May 13, 2021 11:30 am

Hello,

I am hoping can answer me question regarding the above subject.

In this Utilisation profile, there are properties that we aim to achieve for each template selection, which is great as a guide, however, the problem I have, when I do my lighting calculations, in the documentation where we can show clients the result, the properties do not seem to match? So, for example, Educational buildings, sports halls gymnasiums etc - I am aiming for 0.600 uniformity, but where in the calculation results can I see this value? If I am close? I can only see 'g1, g2' values but none of these are mentioned in the utilisation profile? It's a bit confusing. Uniformity is something that is in the building standards and CIBSE, and really should be in the calculation result documents.

For my clarification, is g1, g2 properties referring to uniformity? and if my result in g1 says 0.33 (for example) in my calculation results for the above example purpose, this is how far away i am from achieving the 0.600 uniformity?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Gavin

Csuleiman

Re: Utilisation Profile

Post by Csuleiman » Tue May 18, 2021 8:28 am

Hello Gavin,

Yes, the results of g1 and g2 are the uniformities.
g1 = Emin / Em
g2 = Emin / Emax

You can find the values in the result overview of evo as well as in the summary page of the documentation. Please have a look at the two screenshots below.

Screenshot 1.JPG
Screenshot 1.JPG (127.4 KiB) Viewed 221 times
Screenshot 2.JPG
Screenshot 2.JPG (199.47 KiB) Viewed 221 times

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team