Spaces in Result overview

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
Pyk4s

Spaces in Result overview

Post by Pyk4s » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:38 am

Dear Dialux Team,

Is there any solution to have results of created spaces in the result overview?

I created two spaces in my room and everytime I want to check lux levels I must go to the documentation page.

Best regards
Screen Shot 01-28-21 at 11.34 AM.png
Screen Shot 01-28-21 at 11.34 AM.png (242.54 KiB) Viewed 1210 times

Csuleiman

Re: Spaces in Result overview

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:51 am

Hello Pyk4s,

Please provide us with the evo project file so that we could check the problem directly in evo 9.1. It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue. Our email address is 'Support@dial.de'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Pyk4s

Post by Pyk4s » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:05 am

In the meantime I discovered that section results are visible in the "Storey" view. Unfortunately sections are not visible in the "Room" view.

I sent to you my project file.

Best regards

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:08 pm

Hello Pyk4s,

Thank you very much for sending us your project file. In your screenshot, you show a room that does not contain a calculation surface or even a workplane. This is the reason why you do not see any results/surfaces in the results overview in both the uncalculated and calculated states.

We have created a working plane in the room "01" in your project as an example – please see screenshot below. Immediately, this working plane is also listed in the results overview. If you open the other room views, you will see that, depending on the existing working planes, they will also be displayed in the results overview.

Screenshot.JPG
Screenshot.JPG (157.25 KiB) Viewed 1204 times

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Pyk4s

Post by Pyk4s » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:13 pm

Thank you for the answer. Below I will paste final information from Tech Support so everyone can see how the spaces logic works.
As an addition:

If you want to see the two spaces also in the room view, then you would have to select them directly in the room view list. In the attachment you will find a screenshot that shows one of the two spaces in the room view. You can also find the workplane of this space in the result overview.
I think it would be more legible if they were displayed within an existing room.

The current logic is similar to creating two rooms and using cutout tool.

Anyway now I understand it, how it works.

Thank you for your support.