Dialux 4.13 Installation problem

jdn0518

Dialux 4.13 Installation problem

Post by jdn0518 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:37 am

Hi Team,

I have installed dialux 4.13 the installation did proceed. However, when I look into program & features I do not see the software installed, and any installed files in the programs folder and shortcut on my desktop is not apparent.
I have installed evo first, and then I proceeded to install dialux 4.13, does this cause issues. I also opened up dialux service tools and here it states that dialux 4.13 has not been installed.
My computer is operating on windows 10 64bit
I have attached snippets from program and features which shows the following:
- microsoft visual c++ installed on computer
- Dialux installed on computer (Note that i have installed dialux 4.13 successfully with no errors but not shown on the program and features install list)

I'm hoping you guys have a solution to my problem, as I prefer to use the older dialux version for quick lighting design turn around.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Attachments
dialux evo service tool.PNG
dialux evo service tool.PNG (78.71 KiB) Viewed 829 times
Dialux.PNG
Dialux.PNG (19.83 KiB) Viewed 829 times
C++.PNG
C++.PNG (191.18 KiB) Viewed 829 times

Csuleiman

Re: Dialux 4.13 Installation problem

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:28 am

Hello jdn0518,

It could be that some program, such as the antivirus program, is preventing you from installing successfully the DIALux 4.13 software. Or a cleaning program activates in the background and causes the problems.
You can deactivate all your security software (virus scanner) once on your computer system and have a look if something in the background of your computer system is blocking the installation process in DIALux.
If you have a bad feeling to disable the security software, you can deactivate your WLAN connection and remove the network cable from your computer.

So, we would recommend you to uninstall your current DIALux version completely from your computer system (if it is possible) and install DIALux 4.13 by using the following download link. In this case, all DIALux components will be newly registered.

DIALux 4.13.0.2 setup: https://b2b.dial.de/index.php/s/HePRxzOhXb6U5hG

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team