Follow-up Running calculation by turning OFF certain fixtures

Bushair

Follow-up Running calculation by turning OFF certain fixtures

Post by Bushair » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:15 am

Hello,
This is a follow-up question to the question posted by me on 28th Feb (Running calculation by turning OFF certain fixtures) and responded by Csuleiman on the same day.
I have followed the approach of forming fixtures in control groups. When I needed to turn a group of luminaires as OFF, I have set the dimming value to 0 accordingly. It worked alright but there is some abnormality in the number of fixtures depicted in the output lighting calculation. The number of fixtures I have assigned to Control Group 1 is 28, the number of fixtures I have assigned to Control Group 2 is 62, the total number of fixtures is 28+62 = 90. However, the report indicates correctly the number of fixtures assigned to Control Group 1 (which is 28) but not for Control group 2. For control group 2, the number indicated in the calculation report is 61, not 62. There is one luminaire in Control group 2 getting missed somewhere in the report. Since I am unable to attach the output calculation report (which is pdf file) due to a limitation on this website, can I email this document and the software project file to Csuleiman at support@dial.de for him to check this problem? Thank you.

T.Magenheimer

Re: Follow-up Running calculation by turning OFF certain fixtures

Post by T.Magenheimer » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:59 am

Dear Bushair,

Yes, of course. Please send us the problematic project file with some explaining screenshots of the problem and a link to this thread for an analysis of the problem to the mail address 'Support@dial.de'.

Kind regards,
Your DIAL Support Team

Bushair

Post by Bushair » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Hello,
In accordance with your instruction I have sent you the details as mentioned below. Please confirm if you have received my email.

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:48 am

Hello Bushair,

You have not added a luminaire to either of the two control groups. We added the luminaire to control group 2 directly in your project file. Then the output page with the 62 listed luminaires is also correct. We have sent you the edited DIALux project via email.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team