superpose room from next floor

feel free to add wishes and suggestions
lalberts

superpose room from next floor

Post by lalberts » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:46 am

Dear Dialux,

wenn planing a room, it could be very help to have the configuration of the room beyond it as a backgrground image.
especially for stairhouses that would be a gain.
Also the possibility to select the rooms that should be calculated.
For stairhaouses, I now need to calculate the whole building.. that takes a long time between to iterations of a stairhouse planing.

Thanks for consideration.

Lukas

lalberts

Re: superpose room from next floor

Post by lalberts » Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:16 pm

Hello,

with Lightscenes I could select the rooms I want to be calculated. Once understood, that is a powerful tool, thanks.
The superposition of backgroung images is needed since when making a copy&paste, the positions are not respected?
Is that so?
thanks
Lukas

lalberts

Post by lalberts » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:37 pm

Now I would like to hide some luminaires depending on lightscene options?
how do I do that?
and can I then have a documentation of all lightscene options? each lightscene has a calculation result that is being kept for the documentation, I believe (hope).

as an ex-relux user, I used to make several copies of the room variants.. the lightscene is the Dialux way.. but really need to hide the unused luminaries.
thanks
Lukas

kvkozierowski

Post by kvkozierowski » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:09 am

Hello Lukas,

The light scene is not the DIALux way for room variants. If you need variants you can copy the storey or building.

A light scene is designed to calculate different lighting situations (eg dimmed indirect light to relax or direct lighting with a cooler CCT for work). The luminaires (geometry) are always present in all light scenes but it is possible to exclude them from the calculation (turn them off in a light scene).

Yes, each light scene has calculation results for the documentation.

Regards
Kolja

lalberts

Post by lalberts » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:27 pm

So it is like the old relux.. copy the room, for each copy a new variant.. that will make the file even bigger.
and ? is this possible with an ifc import building?

this could be so much easier, combining the light scenes with the option to hide/unhide the luminary group.. a light scene would be a variant..

the documentation is then also ready since those scenes are saved and can be selected for documentation..

My thoughts.. please consider..
Thanks a lot.
Lukas