Dialux 4.13 project generates error

Chris Bakker

Dialux 4.13 project generates error

Post by Chris Bakker » Mon May 16, 2022 12:22 pm

Hi All,

For my employer I made a big calculation in 3D For me this is relatively new, so I was really proud that I succeeded. Until the moment I finally Finalized it. I pressed the calculator-button and ...... Error
Fortunately I saved a version which was one hour older (error as well) A early this morning (nearly ready) version seemed to work. But after adjusting some luminaire positions and heights Unfortunately It crashed again.
I can not get the results from this calculation, neither can I produce the report. Tried it on an other machine on which I had to install 4.13 version. But again I can't calculate.

The error was an general error:

Dialux problemmessage
If you face a recurring problem with Dialux, you could sent us important information to improve future releases.

Does Anybody have a solution ?

(I've also send the error message in the program itself)

Hope someone can help.

besgt regards
Chris Bakker

Csuleiman

Re: Dialux 4.13 project generates error

Post by Csuleiman » Mon May 16, 2022 12:33 pm

Hello Mr. Bakker,

Please provide us with the DIALux project file so that we can check the problem. It would be of help if you could send us the link to this topic so that we could better assign this issue. Our email address is 'Support@dialux.com'.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

Csuleiman

Re: Dialux 4.13 project generates error

Post by Csuleiman » Thu May 19, 2022 12:13 pm

Hello Mr. Bakker,

We looked at both projects and noticed that the object "Tunnelwand" is the cause of the calculation problem. If you reset the rotation of origin of the object both projects can be calculated without any problems. We have already sent you both edited and calculated projects via email.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team