[DIALux 4.13] Font Size in Light Curves and Picture Export Options

TB7

[DIALux 4.13] Font Size in Light Curves and Picture Export Options

Post by TB7 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:50 pm

Hello!

I currently use DIALux 4.13 and I would like to know

1) if it is possible to change the font size of descriptions within light curves (marked in red).
https://imgur.com/Eu4rpdN

2) if it is planned to make export option for png (with transparency layer) and / or eps (with vectorized layers / paths and one transparency layer).

best regards,
TB7

Csuleiman

Re: [DIALux 4.13] Font Size in Light Curves and Picture Export Options

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:40 pm

Hello TB7,

1) Unfortunately, it is not possible to adapt the font size of the values in the LDC diagram.
2) Our strategy for the future is that DIALux evo is the successor of DIALux 4.13 and we will develop DIALux evo only in the future. But we will continue to support our DIALux 4.13 software until all features of DIALux 4 are added to evo.
In our software DIALux 4.13, we will not implement any new features or standards. We will only react to errors and requirements with regard to new operating systems.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

TB7

Post by TB7 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Please let me know if you consider to implement Font Sizes for LDC diagrams and EPS Export in DIALux Evo, after all features from version 4 have been implemented, as you mentioned. :)
I currently plan to rework some datasheets and it would be troublesome to adjust font sizes manually in Photoshop within rasterized jpgs, since light curves (LDC) should not take much space.

best regards,
TB7

Csuleiman

Post by Csuleiman » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:46 pm

Hello TB7,

We will include your two points as new suggestions for improvement in the evo roadmap. This will form the basis for the development of future evo versions. Thank you very much for your important feedback, which helps us to adapt evo to the market needs in the future.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team