Dialux evo won't export DWG file

questions regarding the handling of DIALux evo. (features, tools, options, settings)
cjelec

Dialux evo won't export DWG file

Post by cjelec » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:20 am

Hello World,

I have been using Dialux 4 for the past year and I am trying to migrate to Dialux evo 10.
I naturally downloaded Dialux evo over several computers. Two of them use Windows 10 and the other one Windows 7.

The Win 7 computer is my main one. During the first project I created in Dialux evo, I did not encounter the DWG export problem and could do it for the least 10 times.
But since I began the second project, I could not export it as DWG.

As a test, I opened the project using the two other W10 computers. And it is possible to export it to DWG straight after opening.

So I cannot confirm this is a bug.
It is just using strictly the same file from three different computers gives the DWG export possibility through W10 but is not possible anymore through W7

Has anybody any idea about that?

Many thanks for your time

Csuleiman

Re: Dialux evo won't export DWG file

Post by Csuleiman » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:58 am

Hello cjelec,

Based on your description, we strongly assume that the problem is related to the WIN 7 system. Since we officially no longer support WIN 7 operating systems, we are unfortunately unable to help you at this point. On our website: https://www.dialux.com/en-GB/download you will find the operating systems and hardware requirements we support.

Best regards,
DIAL Support Team

cjelec

Re: Dialux evo won't export DWG file

Post by cjelec » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:49 pm

Thanks for your answer.